Real Appeal Executive Management
Steve Olin – CEO
Steve is an experienced Healthcare executive leader with a proven track record of driving results and sustained levels of high performance across sales and marketing, product development/management and operations. He is also a successful intra- and entrepreneur with real world experience in raising capital, business plan development and establishing distribution.
Seth Tuckerman – Founder & Executive Chairman
With a 35-year track record in insightful consumer positioning, Seth Tuckerman has created and worked with consumer-facing businesses from garage start-ups to the world’s largest consumer packaged goods company, to America’s most popular fitness and weight loss solutions. Previously, Seth helped Beachbody LLC (creators of P90X, Insanity, and Shakeology) reposition from a small player in the infomercial space to an $800 million leader of the emerging in-home fitness video market.
Lauren Murphy – SVP Development
Lauren has a successful track record of strategic marketing, product positioning and brand building and is an expert in direct mail, multi-channel marketing, online and new media promotion. She has helped build national brands such as Zumba, Winsor Pilates, Brazil Butt Lift, Richard Simmons, Inc. and Beachbody across multiple platforms from concept to launch, with strategic planning, budgeting and financial oversight as well as marketing and public relations.
The Real Appeal Clinical Advisory Board
The Clinical Advisory Board includes seven MDs, five behavioral science PhDs, one economics of healthcare PhD, and two doctorates of psychiatry. This panel includes many of the principal investigators from the critical research done over the last twenty years.
Caroline Apovian, M.D., FACP, FACN
- Professor of Medicine & Pediatrics; Endocrinology, Diabetes, Nutrition; Boston University School of Medicine
- Director, Nutrition and Weight Management Center; Boston Medical Center
- Director, Nutrition and Support Service; Boston Medical Center
Louis J. Aronne, M.D., FACP
- Weill Professor of Metabolic Research; Weill-Cornell Medical College
- Medical Director, Center for Weight Management and Metabolic Clinical Research
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine; Columbia University
David Arterburn, M.D., M.P.H.
- Associate Investigator, Group Health Research Institute (GHRI)
- Group Health Physician, Internal Medicine
- Affiliate Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Washington
Donna Ryan, M.D.
- Professor Emeritus, Pennington Biomedical Research Center
- Investigator, Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
Steven R. Smith, M.D.
- Professor, Metabolic Disease Program, Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
- Scientific Director, Translational Research Institute for Metabolism and Diabetes
- Chief Scientific Officer, Florida Hospital
Thomas A. Wadden, Ph.D.
- Albert J. Stunkard Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- Director, Center for Weight and Eating Disorders
Rena R. Wing, Ph.D.
- Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior, Brown Medical School
- Director, Weight Control & Diabetes Research Center, The Miriam Hospital
Edutainment: Behind the Camera
Creating the irresistible edutainment content of Real Appeal is a talented team of Emmy-award winning TV writers, hit film writers, comedians, journalists and dozens of infomercial experts who have succeeded in selling billions of dollars of merchandise on TV. You see all of their work every day. This talented team knows how to reach people using a voice that consumers enjoy listening to, especially about weight loss and healthcare.
Edutainment: In front of the Camera
Who captures our attention week in and week out? Our favorite celebrities and sports stars, of course. The Real Appeal edutainment program has enlisted a star-studded array of actors, celebrities, experts, sports MVPs, best-selling authors and Top Chefs—all speaking to and entertaining participants straight into results mode. Among them are the stars you know who have won Golden Globes, Tonys, Emmys and Oscars. When we speak of weekly entertainment that participants won’t want to miss, this is what we’re talking about.